9 January 2015

First working week of 2015!

5th January – 9th January 2015

Each day new invoices are uploaded onto the online system for members of the Finance Team to check, code and approve. Most days, I go onto the system to code the invoices to ensure that we maintain a steady workload. Coding has now become one of my main tasks through the week, it is like second nature to me now!
As well as coding on a daily basis, myself and Kim, one of the Finance Assistants match the CHC (Continuing Healthcare) invoices on another system known as 'Broadcare' to ensure Care Home fees are paid for on time.

This week, I have also been analysing figures from a Practice Nurse survey which has been completed in the local area. I have been responsible for converting the figures into bar chart diagrams to make the data more understandable.

The deadline for the new student placement vacancy has now closed, therefore next week I will be sitting down to tackle the difficult task of shortlisting! I have particularly enjoyed getting involved in the recruitment side of the organisation. Although, the HR department is based outside of the CCG, in the CSU (Commissioning Support Unit) when recruiting a new member of staff we complete the shortlisting in-house. I am really looking forwarding to reviewing the applications and I have no doubt that we will find a great candidate for the role!

Next week, myself and my line manager, Andrew (Quality and Performance Manager) will be creating the Quality Schedules for the 2015/16 contracts. The Quality Schedule is placed in each provider's contract and lists all of the requirements which the provider must meet to ensure high quality care is provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment