23 April 2015

An exciting couple of weeks consisting of Meetings, Events and Workshops!

13th April - 17th April & 20th April - 24th April

Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve had the opportunity to attend a variety of Meetings, Events and Workshops within all different areas of healthcare!

I’m currently enjoying working on a number of Contracts for a range of local healthcare Providers and we are well underway with getting them finished and signed. I attended a meeting on Tuesday to go through the Contract with a Provider, to discuss any concerns and amendments to be made. This was a particularly insightful meeting as I was able to understand the level of involvement between the Provider and Commissioner when negotiating Contract terms. I have enjoyed working with the Contracts Team whilst at the CCG as I am able to understand where the Quality Requirements which I've been working on sit within a Contract. It allows me to understand how everything is linked together by the Contract.

I was also lucky enough to attend a workshop to determine the gaps within the ADHD and Autism pathway within the Cheshire wide area. This was particularly interesting, having previously very little knowledge about Neurodevelopmental Disorders. I was sat with a great bunch of professionals who were able to tell me about the current pathways that are in place and the support provided to people living with ADHD/Autism. Although there are certain gaps which have been identified, we are now deciding how the services we provide can be improved. I am looking forward to seeing the progress of the work that will be undertaken as a result of the workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment