5 June 2015

Getting involved in Clinical Projects at the CCG!

1st June - 5th June 2015

Apologies for the lack of blog posts recently! I have just returned from a very relaxing Greek getaway, so this week I have been catching up on various tasks.

Before I went on holiday, I was assisting the Clinical Team with producing a report from the ADHD and Autism workshop, which the CCG hosted, along with colleagues from South Cheshire CCG and the local voluntary Organisations. The report outlines the results from the activities we took part in during the workshop and the project work that has begun since the workshop took place. The report will be sent out to various members of the local Health and Social Care network once complete.

I have really enjoyed getting involved in this Clinical area of work, as I have been able to gain an understanding of how projects at the CCG are coordinated. I have been involved in collating the results from the workshop and I've attended various meetings to discuss the next steps for this project. We are currently in the process of determining the gaps within the ADHD and Autism pathway to identify what support needs to be provided in future.

I am looking forward to seeing how this project progresses before I finish my placement in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment