25 June 2015

Passing Prince2!

22nd June - 26th June 2015

Over the past few weeks I have been working my way through online training of the PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) foundation course. Prince 2 is a project management methodology, which incorporates seven principles, themes and processes, that should help to control and manage any project, regardless of its size. Learning the Prince2 project management methodology has been invaluable, it will be of great use when I return to university, but also in future job roles.

The course requires you to work your way through the online training at your own speed, with an exam at the end of the course. On Tuesday, I sat the Prince2 Foundation exam and I am pleased to say that I passed!! I am very grateful that I was given the opportunity to complete the course whilst on placement. After a year of not doing any revision or exams, Prince2 has been a great way to get me back into revision mode, just before returning to university in September!

1 comment: